Traveler’s Choice: World’s Best Beaches
Well, winter has finally kicked things into high gear and many of experienced quite the winter storm recently. However, this is no reason to keep our thoughts buried under inches of snow. Skip spring entirely, let us think summer. Think beaches!
Trip Advisor recently released its Traveler’s Choice list of Best Beaches in the World in additional to regional rankings. Here are their findings after spending a whole year collecting data on the quality and quantity of user reviews and ratings of beaches over a year-long period.
With two and a half miles of white sand, Florida’s Clearwater Beach topped the U.S. rankings. In Europe, Playa de Ses Illetes in Formentera, Spain, was the top-ranked beach. Asia’s No. 1 beach, according to TripAdvisor reviews, is Ngapali Beach in Myanmar.
The top 10 beaches on the global list:
1. Grace Bay — Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
2. Baia do Sancho — Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
3. Playa Paraiso — Cayo Largo, Cuba
4. Anse Lazio — Praslin Island, Seychelles
5. Cayo de Agua — Los Roques National Park, Venezuela
6. Flamenco Beach — Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. Playa de Ses Illetes — Formentera, Spain
8. Ngapali Beach — Ngapali, Myanmar
9. West Bay Beach — Bay Islands, Honduras
10. Nacpan Beach — El Nido, Philippines